Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Introduction

Hi. I'm Christina. I'm 20 years old, and for the first time in my life, I'm taking control of my weight. I've been researching the Atkins Nutritional Approach, and it's so wonderful, that I want to share it with you! So please subscribe.
I've only been on Atkins for about a week, and it's already working so well. I think the thing I love the most about this approach to a healthy lifestyle is that I don't feel deprived. It really is an exillerating feeling.
The atkins nutritional approach is in no way an easy way out. Notice that I've called it a nutritional approach to a healthy lifestyle. Atkins is NOT a Diet! The thing about Atkins is this: It delivers fast results, but the second you go off Atkins, all of the weight, ad then some, will come right back on.
I'll get more into why in later posts.
So please, keep up with me, and my blog. Let's do this together.

1 comment:

Jimmy Moore said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your new lifestyle change, Christina! Let me know how I can help you along in this journey. I lost 180 pounds on the Atkins diet in 2004 and I KNOW it works. YOU CAN DO IT!!!